Clinical Sales Advisor - South Wales, Bristol, Gloucestershire
Our client is a leading international healthcare company. Due to a change in strategy within a rapidly growing business area they are recruiting for a Clinical Sales Advisor to cover the Shrewsbury, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Birmingham area.
The Clinical Sales Advisor will be responsible for sales with target customers, and retention of patients within the anal irrigation market. Key tasks include 1) Presenting and detailing the product, 2) Ensure patient adoption of solution through healthcare professional or direct training and follow up of the patient, 3) Identifying and maximizing opportunities and working in collaboration with the regional team to achieve commercial success
In order to be considered for this role you must be live on the territory.
Required skills and experience:
* Nursing / Clinical qualifications and experience is essential, together with a current 'NMC registration'
* Nursing experience related to chronic care - preferred
* Business / Commercial experience is preferred
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Passion to help patients deal with key healthcare needs
* Commercially focused, with proven ability to identify opportunities, and proactively drive and deliver strong results
* Exceptional listening skills and strong presentation and communication skills
* Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Full driving licence
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644