SENIOR AREA BUSINESS MANAGER - MARKET ACCESS & ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - BERKSHIRE/OXFORD/GLOUCS/HEREFORD
Our client is a growing Pharmaceutical Company, and part of a large and successful Japanese Group, engaged in the introduction of innovative medicines that improve people's health and well-being. The Company specialises in Psychiatry and Neurology focusing on areas of high unmet medical need which require specialised drug development.
To deliver and maximise the sales performance across Berkshire/Oxford/Gloucs/Hereford. You will remove funding blocks to prescribing across Primary and Secondary care and positively position brands with prescribers. You will have a strong understanding of the entire healthcare system and be comfortable holding discussions and influencing at all levels.
CORE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess in depth knowledge of national and local policies relating to health outcomes and the ability to transform knowledge into compelling local messages
- Able to handle complex clinical discussions around treatment regimes, patient outcomes and product pharmacology
- Be an expert for your area, be the first port of call for customers and actively pursue opportunities to drive projects and plans.
- Ability to develop and execute an integrated market access and key account plan for your area. This will include formulary development, product evaluations, KOL and advocate development and the creation of pathways
3. IMPLEMENTATION (achieving market access & sales goals)
- Able to use market access tools and value propositions to provide business cases across primary and secondary care
- Work to an agreed market access and sales progression target
- Able to develop relationships with both senior decision-making prescribers and payers
- Ensure all activities remain compliant with the ABPI, data protection and all other relevant policies and processes
- A recent track record in successful Market Access working is essential
- A real desire to work in a hybrid Market Access/ KAM role
- Able to positively change/ influence product positioning, formulary status, develop KOL's and actively change prescribing habits
- Able to handle high level NHS decision makers as well as appropriate regulatory/ government groups and prescribers
- Additionally, you should be Adaptable, Self-Motivated and Resilient.
A Highly Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus, Car/ Car Allowance and Full Benefits Package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644