Clinical Sales Manager - UK (In-Vitro Diagnostics)
* US start-up company / opportunity
Our client is an innovate US start-up company that have manufactured a 'best in-class' medical device for the industry. The product has full regulatory approval and will be a major advance on current in-vitro diagnostic devices in the current market.
As they are moving into the next phase of their commercial strategy, they are seeking to recruit a talented new Clinical Sales Manager for the UK, to further strengthen their organisational capabilities in the UK/Ireland region.
This role will be tasked with leveraging the KOL's within the UK Hospital sector to help position their innovative new product in a favourable manner. This is the worldwide market leading solution which has to date been unrepresented in the UK market and develop the market from scratch.
As this will be the first dedicated headcount for the UK, it's imperative that the right candidate will possess:
* Clinical background - ITU Nurse or relevant Biochemistry / Lab background - the technical expertise is key due to the detailed level of communication with KOLs
* 5-10 years sales exp - ideally in a relevant field (POC, blood products, Haematology market)
* High performer, bright & ambitious - can see the opportunity for what it could be in a few years
* Self-starter - with the potential to grow with a niche player
* UK coverage so must be prepared to travel - ideally wanting someone living between Northern England and London
You will be provided with an excellent platform to grow and develop your career and be offered an above-average financial package with excellent benefits.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644