Graduate Trainer - Dysphagia
Location - South Wales
Our client, Nestle Health Science, specialises in delivering advanced medical nutrition for patients requiring healthcare and malnutrition management; they attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence.
The Graduate Trainer's key responsibilities include:
* Delivering training on our client's products
* Developing Dysphagia awareness among care home staff, increasing product knowledge and prescription sales
* Recording and reporting activity, feedback and progress to your manager and the speech and language therapist
* Build strong, loyal relationships that help you promote the brand
* Coordinate training initiatives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A confident presenter
* Strong examples of their training experience
* Comfortable working in a care home environment
* A Driver's Licence
If you are interested in this role or wish to hear more, give Sarah Whitby a call on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.