Training Manager - National - Competitive salary
Our client is a medium-sized, global pharmaceutical company that specialises in researching and developing innovative medicines in Men's and Women's healthcare, aimed towards treating conditions such as gynecological and fertility disorders. As a growing company, with aspirations to expand into even more territories and great products in the pipeline, there's a promising future ahead for ambitious people who want to develop their career with a dynamic company.
Key responsibilities include:
* Accountable for all training related requirements for company ensuring appropriate contact with local and Global Colleagues regarding training for new product launches and existing products
* Leading the identification of training needs across company and ensure consistency through collaboration in the implementation of training
* Producing a resourced annual training plan and programme based on training needs identified across the organisation
* Measuring the effectiveness of training interventions on business performance, feedback results and formulate future interventions
* Assisting in managing the training budget allocated by brand to maximise the return on investment and share best practice across the company
* Supporting the Sales & Marketing, Regulatory and Medical Functions in ensuring the Field Force are kept up to date regarding clinical and scientific knowledge and compliance with Company SOPs
* The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Successful track record as a trainer/coach
* Thorough understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
* Innovative and creative in your approach to creating and delivering training as well as motivating and developing people
* Experience within the healthcare industry and at a management level
* Up to date knowledge of therapy areas, customer and competitor environments and NHS budgetary processes
* Apply for this Training Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.