Territory Manager - Infection Prevention - Healthcare & Veterinary
Star is recruiting for a Territory Manager to join a rapidly expanding healthcare company specialising in the field of antimicrobial technologies. This role is across the company's portfolio of infection prevention products, sold predominantly into healthcare with the opportunity to also then develop the business within the veterinary industry on your territory.
In this role you will be given the reins to take full ownership of your territory, as well as the support you need and the flexibility to grow the business where you see an opportunity to develop. There are exciting opportunities to progress within such a forward-thinking and growing company. Our client has a strong reputation and a leading position in the marketplace, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join an already very successful team, led by an experienced and very hands-on Manager. Team fit is hugely important for this role so we are looking for someone who is ambitious and keen to progress.
The Territory Manager responsibilities include:
* Build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with customers
* Proactively develop and implement territory plans for sustainable, long term sales success in-line with company strategy
* Follow account management and growth plans, as agreed with your Manager
* Effectively promote and organise training and education programmes with customers
* Conduct and manage product trials as part of account conversion
* Work effectively with your Manager, sales team and other internal departments to maximise business potential
* Achieve standards, expectations and performance standards as agreed with your Manager
* Communicate market and competitor information
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Previous sales experience with demonstrable record of success in NHS healthcare sales (secondary care)
* Highly motivated, action oriented, initiative taker with good organisational skills
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
* PC-literacy, especially in MS Office
Apply now via this website or call Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.