Key Account Manager - Urology - Berks, Bucks, Surrey - Competitive Salary
Our client is one of the world's top 20 pharmaceutical companies, employing 15,000 people globally. This forward-thinking company is dedicated to improving the lives of people around the world by providing innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products. They are committed to developing first-in-class and best-in-class products in key therapeutic areas by combining outstanding R&D with marketing capabilities and continuing growth in the world pharmaceutical market.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Responsibility for the Sales and Market Access of the company's Overactive Bladder portfolio within your designated territory
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Identify, develop and maintain account plans for your designated territory, continually adapting this account plan in line with market environment
* Understand and map out local decision-making processes to facilitate your local market access strategy and actions
* Create influencer maps for these decision-making customers
* Work with other members within the company to drive regional targets
* Create and implement advocacy development plans to ensure key customers will endorse the use of treatment in a first or second line position
* Coordinate activity with KAMs from Oncology and Specialist Brands to ensure a joined up approach to managing influential clinical and non-clinical decision makers
Applicants will have/be:
* Able to deliver outstanding customer service
* NHS and pharmaceutical industry knowledge
* Key account management experience including CCG and Payor involvement
* Therapy area knowledge is advantageous
* Driven to hit targets and produce results
* Ability to communicate with various stakeholders and the other internal teams
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.