Star's recruiting for a new and exciting Vaccine Account Manager opportunity with our global healthcare client!
This field based role covers North Essex, offering a highly competitive salary, car and excellent benefits, as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within the business.
The Vaccine Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Maintain and develop the territory customer base including clinical product advocates and decision makers
* Implement the territory business plan to achieve annual business targets and objectives, as agreed with the Vaccine Business Manager
* Produce and maintain secondary care customer and account target lists to support territory growth
* With the Vaccine Development Manager, help identify and prioritise Key Local Influencers and groups who directly impact upon the achievement of national and local business objectives
* Communicate relevant technical, clinical and financial information as appropriate to the customer needs
* Attend Sales Meetings, Training Courses, Conferences, and Exhibitions as required
* Comply with the ABPI code of practice for all activities
The successful candidate must have:
* A high level of therapy area, product and NHS knowledge
* The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
* ABPI pass (or to be taken within 1 year)
* Experience within Pharma / Healthcare Industry is essential
* Hospital sales and/or experience in Vaccine direct sales is a great advantage
* Proof of successful sales results
If this role sounds like the right move for you and you have some strong skills to bring, please do get in touch and apply.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.