Regional Account Manager
For more than 35 years our client's brought state-of-the-art medicines from laboratory to patient; today they're one of the world's largest independent biotechnology companies with global revenue in excess of $18 billion and over 18,000 employees globally!
This Regional Account Manager opportunity is available with the European team and will enable you to share responsibility for commercialising two exciting and innovative new medicines.
The Regional Account Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Ensure the optimal local environment for prescribing our client's products
* Translate the European plan into a regional plan of action to ensure account priorities are achieved and activity/priorities are aligned to regional and national brand strategy
* Analyse and assess accounts to ensure you understand issues, key opinion leaders, stakeholders, health priorities, commissioning, procurement activities, CCGs, Health Boards and/or regional networks
* Identify opinion leaders and develop an engagement plan
* Ensure all activities agreed within the account plans are implemented to completion within time, cost, and compliance and quality constraints
* Develop metrics to measure success and track progress against targets
* Work closely with the European IOBU team and local UK team to ensure strong collaboration and close integration, sharing best practice and ensuring the UK market's needs are met by the regional team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree educated, ideally in a scientific discipline or alternative
* Extensive specialty sales experience
* A proven and consistent track record of high performance in a hospital sales environment preferably with Oncology and Haematology experience
* Experience of local market access development ideally with experience of implementing service redesign in the NHS
* Solid English language skills and computer skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team at a very exciting time for the business!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.