Are you seeking an opportunity in a dynamic, agile and growing pharmaceutical company? In this new position, we are seeking a Sales Training Manager to develop and implement a Sales Force Annual Training and Development Plan. Reporting directly to the National Sales Director, you will be responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Development of the Sales Force training plan and its implementation in conjunction with National Sales Director, and Organisational
* Development Manager Ensure that any training programmes developed are approved through the company Zinc system as per SOPs
* From Field visit reports and in discussions with the Regional Business Managers identify training and development needs and provide solutions specific to the sales region quarterly
* Work with marketing and other departments to improve the development and execution of interventions relating to the roll-out of brand strategy and materials
* Keep abreast of best practice and ensure that any training is appropriate to the needs identified and is carried out to the highest professional and ethical standards
* Identify and aid the development of a training and development plan for each team in collaboration with each Regional Business Manager.
* Work with Regional Business Manager and National Sales Director to agree and prioritise Field Visit support. Carry out field visits in line with priorities
* Prepare and implement departmental budgets agreed with NSM to achieve objectives
* Liaise with Global training/SFE functions where appropriate.
* Work with the OD Manager to ensure the ITC and onboarding processes for non-field staff are aligned
* Provides input and feedback to marketing & medical departments regarding the development and delivery of effective training materials, programmes, workshops, events etc.
* Create innovative on-line training modules to support Sales Force development
You bring significant experience pharmaceutical industry, in addition to the following experience:
* Experience in Key Account Management within the pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent presentation & facilitation skills
* Experience of sales training role(s) in UK healthcare - field and office based
* Experience of running Initial Training Courses.
* Proven track record of collaboration with Regional Business Managers to contribute to outstanding sales achievement
* Significant experience of NHS funding and commissioning processes
* Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic area along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
* Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications
* Behavioural Profiling tool experience/ qualification (e.g. Insights Discovery, DISC, MBTI)
* Highly proficient user of MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Demonstrable experience in performance coaching and in field coaching
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.