FIELD SALES TRAINER - RENAL/CARDIOLOGY - UK
Our client is a fully integrated speciality pharma company focused on research, development, production and marketing of its own pharmaceuticals and on potential in-licensed products in the three main therapeutic fields of gastroenterology, nephrology and heart failure.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a strong Training/L&D professional to work as a Field Sales Trainer.
In this field based role, you will be responsible for developing and facilitating Sales Force training programmes, is addition to the following:
* Maximise the performance of the Sales Force through appropriate training and development interventions to meet the Sales Force operational plan
* Develop excellent working relationships with Regional Business managers
* Ensure all training interventions are compliant in accordance with the ABPI Code of Practice and Code of Practice
* Consistently increase the field force's skills, knowledge and competencies over time to create the best in class sales force in the industry
* Work collaboratively with Line Manager to create a continuous improvement culture and share best practice
* Provide first class coaching to KAM's as agreed with Regional Business Manager
You bring significant experience pharmaceutical industry, in addition to the following experience:
* Experience in Key Account Management within the pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
* Experience of sales training role(s) in UK healthcare
* Demonstrable experience in performance coaching and in field coaching
You also have strong networking and stakeholder management skills, work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are able to influence and persuade senior managers, external opinion leaders and influencers in a credible fashion.
Excellent basic salary plus benefits are available from this innovative specialist pharmaceutical company.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.