Clinical Account Manager - Diagnostic
Essex and Kent
Our client is the world leader in serving science. Their mission is to enable customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer by accelerating life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
As the Immunodiagnostic experts they work to dramatically improve the management of allergy and autoimmune diseases.
* Identifying and understanding the market and competition within the designated territory
* Identifying, developing and maintaining up to date working knowledge of the therapy area, market area, territory and competition
* Identifying, implementing and achieving account plans to achieve territory sales targets
* Identifying, developing and maintaining existing and new stakeholder relationships
* Providing technical assistance whenever requested by healthcare professionals in assigned accounts
* Maintaining comprehensive and accurate territory records and providing reports and forecasts to management as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Excellent Sales track record
* Key Account Management experience
* Knowledge of Paediatric and Respiratory departments advantageous, as well as local CCG knowledge
* Success in working closely with Key Healthcare personnel
* Excellent Presentation skills required
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Competent in IT/Office Skills
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.