SALES TRAINING MANAGER - RENAL/CARDIOLOGY - SURREY/HAMPSHIRE
Our client is a fully integrated speciality pharma company focused on research, development, production and marketing of its own pharmaceuticals and on potential in-licensed products in the three main therapeutic fields of gastroenterology, nephrology and heart failure.
Are you seeking an opportunity in a dynamic, agile and growing pharmaceutical company? In this new position, our client is seeking a Sales Training Manager to develop and implement a Sales Force Annual Training and Development Plan.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Director, you will be responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Development of the Sales Force training plan and its implementation in conjunction with National Sales Director, and Organisational Development Manager
* Ensure that any training programmes developed are approved through the company Zinc system as per SOPs
* From discussions with the Regional Business Managers identify training and development needs and provide solutions specific to the sales region
* Work with marketing and other departments to improve the development and execution of interventions relating to the roll-out of brand strategy and materials
* Prepare and implement departmental budgets agreed with NSM to achieve objectives
* Liaise with Global training/SFE functions where appropriate.
* Ensure the ITC and onboarding processes for non-field staff are aligned
* Create innovative on-line training modules to support Sales Force development
You will have:
* Significant experience from within the UK pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent presentation & facilitation skills
* Experience of sales training role(s) in UK healthcare - field and office based
* Experience of running Initial Training Courses.
* Proven track record of collaboration with Regional Business Managers to contribute to outstanding sales achievement
* Behavioural Profiling tool experience/ qualification (e.g. Insights Discovery, DISC, MBTI)
* Demonstrable experience in performance coaching and in field coaching
You have strong networking and stakeholder management skills, work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are able to influence and persuade senior managers, external opinion leaders and influencers in a credible fashion.
Excellent basic salary plus benefits are available from this innovative specialist pharmaceutical company.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.