Account Manager - Infection Control
A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, our client is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With annual sales of $14 billion and 48,000 associates, Our client delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
* Identifying and understanding the market and competition within the designated territory
* Responsible for the sale of cleaning and disinfection solutions into life science, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and biotech sectors - specifically clean room environments and their manufacturing facilities
* Identifying, developing and maintaining up to date working knowledge of the therapy area, market area, territory and competition
* Identifying, implementing and achieving account plans to achieve territory sales targets
* Identifying, developing and maintaining existing and new stakeholder relationships
* Providing technical assistance whenever requested by healthcare professionals in assigned accounts
* Maintaining comprehensive and accurate territory records and providing reports and forecasts to management as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Applicants require a proven track record of sales into pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing facilities with 2-4 year experience
* Individuals with specific experience of products related to cleaning and disinfection within cleanrooms, pharmaceutical and life Science manufacturing facilities would have a distinct advantage
* Applicants would be working as Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales
* It is key that the appointed person is hard working, ethical and able to develop strong working relationships at all levels
* The successful candidate will be a high performing sales professional with a proven track record of strong sales growth and be motivated by working in a competitive environment.
* Candidates must be able to add value throughout the sales process and not rely on price orientated sales.
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.