Business Development Manager - Respiratory
London and Southeast
Our client is a unique UK provider of Home Healthcare services specialising in respiratory care offering a range of services including home oxygen therapy, home NIV services, diagnosis and treatment of sleep disordered breathing, aerosol and nebulizer therapy.
* To deliver all sales and business development in the region, according to the agreed targets, as well as seeking and investigating new routes to market
* To fulfil the business objectives and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and performance levels required
* To develop and maintain a good knowledge of the health care system(s) in the territory and keep up to date it in all developments both economic and political that may impact on the business
* Feedback regular market and competitor intelligence
* To deliver an annual sales plan for the defined territory business
* To provide monthly forecast and sales analysis to the Sales & Marketing Director
* To work closely with the Marketing department to develop promotional materials and activities to maximise product exposure and revenue growth.
* To establish and maintain professional relations with CCG's and other funding bodies to help to obtain the best funding for all services.
* To maintain accurate CRM records and ensure all reporting as requested by Sales & Marketing Director is completed to a high standard and on time
* Manage the sales administration within the region in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Undergraduate degree or relevant equivalent sales experience
* Significant demonstrable experience of working as a Territory Manager or Business Development Manager or in a senior medical sales role
* Experience in the Healthcare industry
* Excellent consultancy and partnership skills, including negotiation and influencing skills; proactively building relationship with others to achieve results
* Innovative business development ideas with sophisticated customer service and business administration skills
* Highly articulate, confident and persuasive team-builder, able to motivate and communicate to achieve exceptional business performance
* Strong independent and focused
* Proactive individual with a track record of success
* Able to demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
* Proven high level presentation skills
* Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently, exercising a high degree of autonomy
* Analytical and numerical skills. Ability to use statistical and other data to produce high level reports
* Good IT skills, including ability to generate reports and use web, e-mail, spreadsheets and other software applications
* Demonstrates drive, commitment and a desire to learn and progress
* Passionate, entrepreneurial and fearless
* Positive mental attitudeAbility to travel to required locations by most effective means available
* Demonstrate a flexible attitude to work
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.