Regional Sales Manager - Orthopaedics
Our client is one of the world's leading medical technology companies who are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neuro-technology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives
* Meet or exceed their annual Sales Revenue Target as defined in the Division budget.
* Expected to run profitable Business Unit in their respective geographical area by implementing an appropriate pricing policy to get sales in line with "Sales Revenue Target"
* Ensure accurate sales forecasts each month in line with manufacturing and sales forecasting
* Establishing broad and solid relationships with clients (internal and external) to ensure the solidity of the sales team
* Coach and mentor all direct reports and establish development plans for them
* Assess talents and work closely with internal stakeholders to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team
* Ensuring the effective management of employee turnover and engagement of sales teams.
* Have a clear personal vision of what sales team engagement means and how to achieve it
* Show extensive examples of outstanding service to customers, both personally and via a team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* BSc Life sciences, pharmaceutical or business degree desirable
* Solid experience as a people manager for a medical device business with proven career progression.
* In excess of 5 years, direct selling experience required, preferable in the medical device industry; with a good knowledge of opinion leaders and of the main products and competitors;
* A good understanding of P&L, and working knowledge of how to maximise profits, for Stryker
* This manager needs to be out and about, with high visibility and impact, living and breathing all companies values to customers and employees alike.
* Proven experience in delivering excellence in market share growth and financial commitments.
* Experience in executing on the marketing plan within budget constraints
* Demonstrated success in building, managing, motivating and developing strong sales. This includes acumen in setting sales coverage and leveraging territory coverage and customer focus
* Demonstrated ability to build engagement and leverage performance management systems to reach business objectives; includes goal setting, performance planning and monitoring, coaching, feedback and performance review
* Strong commercial/financial acumen; including demonstrated record of overachieving organizational goals
* Excellent collaboration and communication skills; strong cross-functional influencing skills & teamwork.
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.