They pride themselves on their strong patient centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
They now seek a talented Marketer to join their highly successful team, based from their offices in Hatfield.
Main purpose of the job:
* As a senior member of the UK & Ireland Management team play a lead role in the strategic planning and tactical implementation of all aspects of the launch and subsequent management of the oncology portfolio.
* Work closely with the oncology management team to help develop UK & Ireland strategy.
* Work within the matrix team to secure market access fr oncology products.
* Line management of a Brand Manager
* Actively represent UK & ROI at pan-EMEA & Russia decision making forums and ensure agreed strategies and tactics can be applied locally.
* UK & Ireland Commercial Lead for agreed pipeline products, including relevant Regional Brand Teams.
* Execute centrally agreed strategy and tactics in line with necessary adaptations to suit the local environment.
* Prepare and implement local tactical plan.
* In collaboration with medical counterpart, ensure adherence to local codes of practice.
* Provide immediate and high quality support to requests from the field force (Oncology Key Account Mangers)
* Proven experience and success in launching drugs in specialist area
* Experience of different therapeutic fields - ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas.
* Experience with local & regional market access activities including submissions and follow up
Skills and aptitude required:
*Excellent cCommunication skills
* Strong analytical abilities.
* Possess a strong sense of responsibility and have a good track record of working independently and meeting strict deadlines
* Flexibility, adaptability. Proactive
* Strong influencing skills and proven ability to effectively drive through key deliverables and messages to stakeholders both internally and externally
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
To find out more please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644