ACCOUNT MANAGER - RESPIRATORY -WEST MERCIA
Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
We have a new exciting opportunity as an Account Manager to join a highly experienced team.
You will be responsible for developing strategic customer accounts and long term partnerships by working across varied levels of the NHS in order to grow market share and ensure the effective implementation of local account plans.
Ideally you will have:
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop long term relationships at all levels across the Healthcare economy
* An understanding of the NHS and the NHS modernisation agenda
* The ability to influence key NHS personnel at the highest levels in order to drive mutually beneficial agreements
* The ability to identify and develop key customers who can influence uptake of products across a health economy through Medicines Management projects, Treatment Guidelines, formularies and Care Pathways
* High level of commercial acumen with a proven track record in commercialising pharmaceutical products
* Strong account management and business planning skills both at a regional and territory level.
We are also keen to hear from graduates with commercial experience and the drive and determination to succeed in a highly competitive sales environment.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.