Regulatory Affairs Officer - Pharmaceuticals
Star is delighted to be partnering with a global pharmaceutical company to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Officer to specialise in material review across their range of specialist therapy areas. Our client has an exceptional name in the industry and a passion for innovation that continues to help improve the lives of patients across the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high-flying life sciences/pharmacy graduate to enter the pharmaceutical industry, take ownership of this role and become an expert in this field. You will have the opportunity to get involved in a range of projects and develop relationships across Global functions including Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality Assurance.
* Taking responsibility for providing review services for promotional and non-promotional material within your designated therapy area
* Maintaining accurate records of information resources including prescribing information
* Developing relationships with internal colleagues and global brand teams
* Maintaining good knowledge and becoming an expert within the therapy area, industry and related ethics and governance, including the ABPI/IPHA Codes of Practice
The ideal candidate should have/be
* Degree in Pharmacy or relevant life science
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of or an understanding of a customer support role
* Excellent IT skills including word processing and relevant databases/web systems
* Accuracy and an eye for detail when working with medical information data and material review
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.