TRAINING SPECIALIST - ADULT NUTRITION - BERKSHIRE
Our client is a global, broad based healthcare company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have a broad portfolio of products which includes pharmaceutical specialised medicines, diagnostic systems and tests, vascular devices, blood glucose monitoring systems, nutritional products and veterinary care.
We have a new vacancy for a Training Specialist, working within their Adult Nutrition division.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support the Training Manager with the initial training of new talent into the organization
* Co-ordinate the planning and delivery of annual ITC's
* Provide support and liaise wit brand teams in the form of other training, e.g. new campaign support, product launches and conference
* Support the Training Manager and Sales Managers in the identification of behavioural training outcomes which will support industry leading Account Management.
* Support the planning of Training courses on a yearly basis, ensuring adherence to budget and deadlines.
* Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of each training intervention
Your suitabilty for the role will be defined by:
* Previous Health Care Sales experience
* Potential to be innovative and creative in approach to both the design and delivery of training programmes.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to demonstrate some digital capability
* Aility to support the planning of large training projects, and possess the drive to see projects through to completion
* Ability to demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility
Training qualifications would be helpful, but not essential.
Competitive basic salary, car allowance, excellent bonus and other benefits available.
For further information on the role please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.