Key Account Manager - Diabetes - Yorkshire/Lincolnshire
Star is working with a highly reputable pharmaceutical company who are known for providing innovative medicines and helping patients reclaim valuable moments of life from illness. They are currently seeking a self-starting Key Account Manager to join their Diabetes Business Unit.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Exceed regional business objectives of sales, market share and profitability targets
* Identify and develop strategies that meet the need of your key customers
* Develop and sustain long-term customer relationships
* Use market intelligence to influence business planning activities and to differentiate the company's products and services
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* ABPI qualified
* Successful background in Key Account Manager
* Experience of selling to Dispensing Practices
* Good understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry including NHS structure, processes and challenges
Apply for this position now via this website or contact Hazel on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.