BIOSIMILARS ACCOUNT MANAGER - THAMES VALLEY/WESSEX
This cutting edge Biotech company are consistently voted as a 'Best Company To work For' by their employees which reflects their open, honest and hardworking approach.
They pride themselves in an environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win.
They have committed significant investments to develop and launch a broad range of biosimilars in important disease areas, such as oncology and inflammation. They intend to build on an industry-leading biologics portfolio.
The Biosimilar Business has been newly created in Europe.
This is a great opportunity to launch a full pipeline of Biosimilars in the field across a number of therapy areas and be part of the new Biosimilars Business Unit for UK and Ireland.
* Educate on Biosimilars: clinical development/ regulatory framework/pharmacovigilance
* Deliver ABN (Advanced Budgetary Notification)
* Engage with stakeholders to understand, Local adoption processes for biosimilars
* Work with medical leads and local cross functional team
* Ensure full compliance with national code requirements
* Maximize access of our Biosimilars portfolio in key accounts
* Identify local needs and potential partnerships
* Ensure guideline optimization
* Ensure net sales objectives in the hospital accounts in region
- Demonstrated experience as Key Account Manager in Hospitals on hospital products
- Experience in negotiation and conditions with pharmacists and other decision makers
- Demonstrated track record of introduction of new products in Hospitals
- Demonstrated track record of working with objectives and achieving goals
- History of working in complex and cross-functional teams
A Highly competitive basic salary and benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644