MULTICHANNEL DIGITAL MANAGER - RENAL/CARDIOLOGY - SURREY/HAMPSHIRE
Our client is a fully integrated speciality pharma company focused on research, development, production and marketing of its own pharmaceuticals and on potential in-licensed products in the three main therapeutic fields of gastroenterology, nephrology and heart failure.
Are you seeking an opportunity in a dynamic, agile and growing pharmaceutical company?
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Develop and drive the digital and multichannel strategy
* Develop digital communication objectives
* Align digital communications to message gaps from communications objectives
* Communicate digital strategy plan to brand teams
* Collate information and analyse current market messages in target disease areas
* Identify, in liaison with brand team, channels for delivery of market shaping messages
* Liaise with, Marketing, Medical, Professional Relations and Global digital teams
* Include customer educational needs in digital communications strategy, which may include delivery of medical education programmes in line with brand team requirements
* Produce a digital operational plan
* Help to shape key messages from congress opportunities, in liaison with brand team
* Gather industry best practices and recommends initiatives
* Extensive UK pharma digital marketing
* Strong networking and stakeholder management skills
* Work effectively in a cross-functional environment
* Able to influence and persuade senior managers, external opinion leaders and influencers in a credible fashion.
Excellent basic salary plus benefits are available from this innovative specialist pharmaceutical company.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.