Key Account Manager - Urology
Our client is one of the world's top 20 pharmaceutical companies, employing 15,000 people globally. A young and forward-thinking company, the organisation is dedicated to improving the lives of people around the world through providing innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products. They are committed to developing first-in-class and best-in-class products in key therapeutic areas by combining outstanding R&D with marketing capabilities and continuing growth in the world pharmaceutical market
The responsibilities are but not limited to:
* Responsible for the Sales and Market Access of the company's Overactive Bladder portfolio within designated territory
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Identify, develop and maintain account plans for your designated territory. Continually adapt this account plan in line with market environment
* Understand and map out local decision-making processes to facilitate your local market access strategy and actions. Create influencer maps for these decision-making customers.
* Work with other members within the company to drive regional targets
* Create and implement advocacy development plans to ensure key customers will endorse the use of treatment in a first or second line position.
* Coordinate activity with KAMs from Oncology and Specialist Brands to ensure a joined up approach to managing influential clinical and non-clinical decision makers.
* Great customer service
* NHS sand Pharmaceutical industry knowledge
* Experience of Key Account Management
* Knowledge of therapy area is advantageous
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
* IT competent
* Driven to hit targets and produce results
* Ability to communicate with various stakeholders and the other internal teams
* Full driving licence
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.