Dermatology Sales Representative opportunity - Leeds/Bradford - competitive package - the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of people suffering with plaque psoriasis.
Star's is recruiting for a Dermatology Sales Representatives for LEO Pharma, a global Dermatology pharmaceutical company based in Denmark. LEO Pharma is a sensational, patient-centric company in which talented, like-minded people strive to offer new, integrated solutions to people living with skin diseases. A friendly team operating from LEO Pharma's beautiful countryside offices, this is a company people want to join and don't want to leave. You'll fully integrate with the local LEO Pharma Dermatology Account Managers to promote two innovative new products for the treatment of patients with plaque psoriasis on the body and scalp.
About the opportunity
In this commercial, primary care role your responsibilities will include:
* Maximising prescribing opportunities by identifying, contacting and influencing GP stakeholders - GPs, Nurses, Practice Managers and Retail Pharmacists
* Achieving coverage and frequency rates to make sure you hit sales and market share targets
* Evaluating and updating your activity to maximise high potential areas, making the most of promotional tools
* Developing mutually positive links between primary and secondary care which create opportunities for LEO Pharma
* Displaying impressive and complete product and customer knowledge
We're looking for skilled, professional people with the ambition to help and make a difference; applicants should be the embodiment of LEO Pharma's values - integrity, customer focus, innovation, passion and adaptability.
* Primary Care experience is essential - Dermatology experience is ideal
* Psoriasis can cause difficult physical and psychological symptoms; as such, we're looking for empathic candidates who can influence with the appropriate sensitivity
* Initiative, creative flair, flexibility, commitment and persistence
* Impressive, demonstrable sales, planning and organisational skills
* Excellent NHS knowledge
* A degree or equivalent is essential - the ABPI qualification is preferred
* A driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a high performing team to promote two exciting, effective new products that will make a real difference to patients' lives.
To be considered, please apply via this website or call Asha Kacha and 07515 575647.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.