Location Citywest, Dublin
Fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who believes their employees are the driving force of the business. They are passionate about hiring and developing high-potential individuals and giving them long-term careers.
The HR Generalists key responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Business Strategy by partnering with the HR Manager and internal/external support services
* Implementing and assisting with human resource policies and procedures and programs to ensure engagement and performance
* Managing employee relations issue
* Advising managers regarding HR issues /challenges and facilitating effective and proactive decision making
* Performance management
* Managing all HR activities for the area
* Constantly monitoring HR processes and implement improvements
* Working with the HR executive and Payroll Specialist to optimise the HR systems
* Supporting all HR initiatives and ensure that they are rolled out within the operations/shared services function.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
* Bachelor's degree or masters in a HR related discipline.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a HR capacity in a dynamic fast paced environment
* Strong Industrial Relations background essential.
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi task.
* Customer service skills
* Experience rolling out Performance Management Programs.
* Ability to meet deadlines and excellent time management
* Problem solving and ability to continuously improve the efficiency, productivity and output of the administration function.
* Ability to build strong relationships with all colleagues.
* Has a can do attitude and is always open to change.
* SAP experience is desirable
Apply now via this website or call Asha Kacha on 07515 575647.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.