We are looking for a Nurse Advisor for bank work with Point of Care.
We are looking for driven, enthusiastic individuals who are self-motivated while displaying flexibility and ability to adapt to change. We want you to join our team in offering a high quality standard of nursing care and administration of prescribed intravenous treatment to patients/clients across a broad spectrum of speciality areas, within the home and community setting.
Point of Care is Ireland's leading community specialist healthcare provider. We provide services in the community that allow patients to be cared for in a more comfortable and less costly alternative to hospitalization.
Our patient's health and well-being is our primary focus and we are constantly striving to bring healthcare closer to the patients by making it more accessible to them. Our vision is to transform the way patients experience medical treatments in the community.
To provide patient's with the highest quality of community medical care, Point of Care has strategically partnered with Uniphar Group, one of Irelands largest wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical & healthcare products.
* To act as a dedicated Clinical Lead for an Enteral Feeding Device service
* Education to patients (and their families / carers, PHN's) on their enteral feeding device in the clinical and home environment, helping keep patients cared for in the comfort of their homes
* Develop relationships with and assist in training of Health Care Professionals on enteral feeding devices when required
* Take an active role in development and delivery of clinical standards, helping to ensure standards are implemented throughout the greater nursing team
* Be a resource for new and experienced Nurse Advisors and for HCP's
* Organise and participate in training and team meetings as required
* Ensure nurses are trained on and adhering to company SOPs and at all times adhering to An Bord Altranais Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics
* Maintain clinical knowledge and keep up to date with changes in clinical practice within the area of Enteral feeding
* Must have experience in enteral feeding device use and training patients and their carers
* Gastroenterology and paediatric experience also an advantage
* A can do attitude with excellent organisational skills
* Flexible to work both independently and as part of a team
* To have initiative and the ability to prioritise and to organise your own diary
* Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with Nurse Advisors and other Health Care Professionals
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Computer literate (Excel, Microsoft Word)
* Willingness to travel domestically
PLease contact Asha Kacha on 07515 575647.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.