National Sales Manager - South, Virology
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Their success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
This exciting, new position has arisen due to the merging of the HIV and the Hepatitis C teams and will be an integral part of the new Virology franchise that has been launched in the UK in 2018
As a National Sales Manager for the franchise you will be responsible for leadership and development of a team of 7 KAM's (Key Account Managers) and the strategic implementation of the business plans for their products in the Southern Region of the UK.
As well as the management and development of the sales team you will be a vital part of the franchise Leadership Team and the wider cross functional brand team and will be required to input into brand strategy and execution whilst ensuring the KAM team are differentiating our products across two speciality areas.
You will be required to lead on individual projects that both support current business but also look to challenge the thinking around our opportunities for growth within the ever changing NHS and will be integral to the successful implementation of the strategic elimination tender for Hep C in the UK whilst preparing for the launch of an exciting new product for the treatment of HIV in early 2019.
* Leadershi and coaching of KAM team
* Development of key customers for the region
* Implementation of an advocacy development plan for the region
* Input into customer engagement strategy and tactics
* Development of key account plans at both national and territory level
* Managing and evolving the KPI's for the team to ensure they are focused on current business and environmental trends
* Managing the teams finances to ensure alignment with franchise P & L
* Experience of managin Specialist sales teams from the UK Pharmaceutical industry with proven record of results.
* Good knowledge of the NHS, especially around specialised commissioning
* Evidence of strong customer focus, particularly around advocacy development
* Strong decision making ability
This employer of choice offers an excellent basic salary, competitive bonus and benefits package.
Call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply on line