12 Month Contract
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Site Contracts Associate to join our wider Drug Development Operations team for European studies.
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
The Contract Manager Associate's Key Responsibilities:
* Manage vendor relationship for their studies
* Provide site contract templates and investigator budgets
* Supply site information to vendor
* Manage vendor queries and escalate any issues
* Review details of final contract
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
* Experience of clinical site contracts
* Clinical research or legal/financial experience preferred
* Excellent project management and organizational experience
* Degree educated, preferably in science or science related discipline
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.