Clinical Trial Study Start-Up Associate
12 month Initial Contract
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Start-Up Representative to join our wider Drug Development Operations team for European studies.
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world
This position will work closely with the other Drug Development teams to ensure all clinical trial documents related to start up activities are requested, obtained, evaluated and tracked before finally approving the site for drug release and activation.
The Clinical Trial Study Start-Up Representative Key Responsibilities:
* Notifying selected sites
* Logistical tasks associated with collecting and reviewing the essential site documents
* Distribution of draft documents to the sites
* Ensuring accuracy, completeness and quality of site start up deliverables
* Maintaining tracking of project metrics
* Responsibility for SIV scheduling, release of drug to site and IxRS activation
* Maintenance and document management
* Overseeing vendor performance on outsourced studies
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree educated, preferably in life science
* Experience of site start up within Europe
* Clinical research or essential documents experience preferred
* Regulatory and/or EC submissions experience preferred.
* Experience of setting up / running clinical trials in multiple countries
Apply now! Via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.