KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - VIROLOGY - NORTH EAST ENGLAND
Our client is a renowned pharmaceutical company with a strong commitment to health care. They are a truly global company, with products sold in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Their drive for excellence in everything they do, coupled with the dynamic culture of the company, makes them an exciting and rewarding place to work. People are their greatest resource and they invest a great deal in developing people to their maximum potential.
An exciting opening has arisen for a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for implementing the operational plan for a leading Virology product across key centres in North East England.
This is an exciting time to be joining the team with current and future reimbursement opportunities.
This opportunity would provide the successful candidate the opportunity to partner with the centres to ensure that appropriate patients have access to the product.
The KAM will be responsible for driving the uptake of the product in-line with the licenced indications and the national policy for targeted therapies.
* Strong business acume with an ability to understand complex data and formulate focussed plans and solutions for key Operational Delivery Networks and accounts
* Ability to prioritise tasks and identify solutions which offer greatest business potential
* Demonstrates high level of tenacity and has ability to have candid conversations
* Demonstrates an ability to be fully accountable for their territory business and any actions required in order to achieve territory goals
* Ability to demonstrate successful implementation & uptake of commercial opportunities
* Strong project management skills
* Able to negotiate with and facilitate various stakeholders in a group setting
* Experience & proven success in hospital sales & demonstrated ability to be seen as a technical expert within the teaching hospital arena
* Success in gaining formularies and clinical guidelines for products in the hospital sector
* High level account management skills
* IT literate with the ability to extract & use key messages from health economic data to support product formulary / protocol placement
* Ability to work with others to benefit from their skills & experience to be more effective, sharing knowledge & experience of customers and the market with the cross-functional team
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
*Ability to be innovative and implement creative solutions to challenges
This employer of choice offers an excellent basic salary, competitive bonus and benefits package.
Call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online