Star's recruiting for a Regional Account Manager to work for a global, leading medical devices company in their Diabetes portfolio working across Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottingham.
This role offers the unique opportunity to make a real difference within a disease that affects 3.2 million people in the UK by helping healthcare professionals assist their patients with diabetes. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing an assigned territory, calling on predominantly primary and secondary care, other diabetes related institutions and personnel. As well as this, the role will require the successful candidate for growing sales, gaining new distributions, supporting customers in the field and creating awareness for company products.
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Account Manager will include:
* Focusing on and building relationships within the assigned territory
* Having a working knowledge of the processes and intricacies of the NHS reimbursement scheme, and how that affects product use and recommendation of company products
* Developing local strategies to fulfil CCG contracts and formularies where company products are chosen
* Gaining new distribution on existing and new products, while executing marketing and promotional strategies to increase market share
* Building competitive immunity at each assigned account, both vertically and horizontally
* Developing a working of the inter-relationship of Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Diabetes Specialist Nurses, Clinicians and Pharmacists and work to gain recommendations along every link of the chain
* Providing timely updates to the Regional Manager, NSM, General Manager on accounts to provide market feedback
* Attending conferences, exhibitions and sponsored meetings as needed to support marketing efforts and interface with accounts
* Spending a minimum of 80% of working time with the prospects and customers
* Performing special projects as determined by the National Sales Manager or General Manager
Applicants will have/be:
* Experience within the Diabetes markets within the NHS
* Previous sales experience within medical devices and/or the diabetes field
* Previous experience of working within the medical devices/pharmaceuticals industry
* Previous experience of working in sales environment
* Degree Qualified
Apply now for this Regional Account Manager role via the Star website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.