12 Month Contract
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Site Contracts Manager to join our wider Drug Development Operations team for European studies.
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This position will manage all aspects of the Clinical Trial Agreements with clinical sites within Europe (and less frequently in Africa & Middle East) for their portfolio of assigned studies. This position will typically manage the CTAs through a third party vendor, but may occasionally work directly with sites.
The Contract Manager's Key Responsibilities:
* Provide input and lead the development of processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
* Contracting the vendor and managing the relationships for the studies
* Generating site contracts and investigator budgets
* Informing and managing all queries with the vendor
* managing timelines and communicating site status and metrics with the wider study teams
* Reviewing final contract package for accuracy
* Mentoring junior members of the team
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
* A minimum of 4 years' experience of Clinical Trial site contracts across Europe
* Degree educated, preferably in life science
* Clinical research or legal/ financial experience preferred
* Organizational and project management skills
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.