Primary Care "Next Generation" Syndicated Representative Opportunitity
Star's recruiting a passionate, driven, customer-focused, smart and effective Primary Care Representative.
It's a really exciting time to join us; Star became part of the Uniphar Group in 2015, and their investment in our people, infrastructure and analytics is propelling us towards our goal of becoming the UK's and Ireland's undisputed market leader in outsourcing. It also allows us to offer our employees the best of both worlds - the resources of a large organisation with the care of a small business.
Our continued commitment to look after and develop our people has been widely celebrated; Star is a Gold Standard Investors in People ('IIP') organisation - only 7% of all IIP organisations achieve this standard - our support team won the 'Best Back Office Support Team' award at REC's IRP awards ceremony 2013 and in 2012, Great Places to Work's UK Best Workplaces Programme ranked Star the 3rd best small company to work for. Our high-performance culture attracts and retains the industry's most talented people.
As a primary care representative you'll work within a bespoke and highly targeted "hot spot" syndicated team on behalf a number of innovative companies.
The Primary Care Representative's key responsibilities include:
* Maximise sales and increase market share
* Accountability for achieving commercial objectives
* Prioritise and manage key accounts
* Where positive guidance is in place you will develop and grow business in those accounts
* Help deliver clinical protocols, and ensure implementation of positive guidance
* Develop commercial insight for competitive advantage
* Implement and continually review key account plans to ensure highest ROI
* Identify and action new opportunities to drive business
* Deliver opinion leader endorsement of the company's brand(s)
* Maintain thorough working knowledge of disease therapy area, brand and competitor activity
* Demonstrate a high level of teamwork and share best practice
Candidates will have/be:
* Proven selling, communication, planning and organisational skills
* Strong numeracy and literacy ability
* A thorough understanding of the NHS
* Evidence of a successful sales track record
* Strong teamwork skills
* A full valid UK driver's licence at all times
* The ABPI qualification
* Formal sales training with SPIN/PSS selling an advantage
* Good disciplined use of ACTIS or a similar CRM is also an advantage
Apply now for this Primary Care Representative role via this website or call Kelly Beetham on 07710 172604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.