Star's recruiting for a Communications Manager to work for a global, leading medical devices company.
This role offers the unique opportunity to build effective communication strategies across the corporate, branded and OEM pillars in digital and traditional media.
Key Responsibilities of a Communications Manager will include:
* Evolve and implement the global communications strategy for the 3 pillars, Corporate, OEM and Branded) at a macro level.
* Plan and execute the communications launch campaigns for core projects, monitor performance and drive sales enquiries to support the delivery of sales targets.
* Lead communications development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to 'take action'
* Translate the brand and communications strategies into communications plans and deliver the go-to market plans.
Applicants will have/be:
* 5 years proven experience as a B2B communications manager within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
* BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
Apply now for this Communications Manager role via the Star website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.