TERRITORY SALES MANAGER - SPINE - LONDON
Our client is one of the world's leading medical technology companies driven to make healthcare better and dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. They offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical, Surgical, Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes and to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
They currently have a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager - Spine to join their high performing South East team.
Do you have a passion and a drive for quality? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking to be part of a motivated, highly visible team with a leader in the medical technology industry? Are you a high achieving sales professional at the top of your league tables? If so, we want to hear from you.
Becoming a Territory Sales Manager with our Client's Spine team will give you a fantastic opportunity to succeed and develop.
* As a Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for maintaining existing business, as well as identifying and developing new sales opportunities
* You will need to interact and develop strong relationships with a diverse group of Stakeholders in the NHS or private medical sector; these include surgeons, theatre managers, nursing staff as well as procurement and finance professionals
* You will be required to conduct product demonstrations and training for clinical staff, as well as covering cases in operating theatres within your key accounts
* You will be responsible for reporting on your sales activities on a regular basis
* Sales Representative will be required to live within the defined territory, this is a field-based sales role, therefore involves a significant amount of travel
Full product and sales training will be given, in addition to ongoing coaching and personal development. Our client will provide all new starters with a comprehensive induction and on-boarding programme, which will take place in UK head office and overseas training centre.
Desired Skills and Experience
* achievement driven
* highly confident
* strong communicator
* excellent in developing relationships
* team player
* commercial acumen
The individual should demonstrate a track record of success.
Working knowledge of the NHS, selling in a theatre environment or experience in Medical Devices, would be an advantage, but not essential.