Senior Analyst - Business Intelligence
Our client is a world leading independent, research-based pharmaceutical company. They develop, manufacture and market pharmaceutical drugs to dermatologic and thrombotic patients in more than 100 countries globally. The Business Intelligence Senior Analyst will provide novel and efficient data analysis, performance measurement and identification of market insights. This role will have internal client facing responsibilities.
Weighted responsibilities for the role are:
Analytics - 50%
Market Insight 35%
Secondary Data Management 15%
- Effectively communicate findings and insights to stakeholders which inform and influence commercial direction
- Undertake other reasonable tasks or activities which are within the capabilities of the role & as required.
Competencies and experience required include;
-Degree level or higher level qualification in Life sciences or Business preferred. Other relevant qualifications will be considered.
- At least 4 years' work experience in quantitative market research or a marketing information/business intelligence role gained in either a pharmaceutical or medical device company or with information pro-viders/agencies working with pharmaceutical/medical device companies
- Knowledge and experience of market research methodologies
- Strong numerical/ analytical background
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage an annual primary research plan as well as handling on-going and impromptu requests/ ad-hoc analysis needs
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, we would be pleased to tell you more.
A Competitive Basic and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644-