FRANCHISE LEAD - CHESHIRE OFFICE BASED
Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
They now have a new and exciting opportunity for an exceptional marketer to join them in this key strategic role.
The Franchise Lead is responsible for leading and influencing strategic and tactical initiatives which from part of a coordinated Respiratory Franchise Strategy. The primary aim of this role is to ensure the UK team maximises opportunities across the entire Franchise, minimises risks whilst continually driving improvement within the marketing function.
The FL will provide leadership of Digital marketing strategy, develop the LCM function and enhance how patients are supported. The ability to lead people and projects, influence senior stakeholders and develop marketing excellence is critical.
You will also be the Commercial Signatory for the UK Marketing Team.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Experience of leading the brand planning process in a pharma marketing role
* Product life cycle management experience, specifically regarding patent expiry (LOE)
* Experience of managing others and/ or leading teams successfully via matrix management
* Knowledgeable on NHS structures
* Excellent communication and organisational skills, attention to detail is critical
* Proven track record of managing complex cross functional projects, including planning, stakeholder engagement, budget management and implementation.
* Zinc/ document review experience essential
* ABPI qualified & commercial signatory experience desired
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.