Sales Specialist Opportunity- Theatre sales
South Central, Western Sussex, Portsmouth, Southampton, Jersey and Guernsey, Bournemouth, Poole
Our client is a world renowned blue chip healthcare organisation who produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, surgical oncology, general surgery, neurosurgery & neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease and aesthetics.
This role sits within the surgical division and aims to advance innovation and addressing healthcare issues and improving patient outcomes.
The Sales Specialist Key Responsibilities:
* Achieve goals and targets as set out in the annual review
* Promote products to key customers and stakeholders within secondary care
* Manage territory via business plans and focus on highest potential
* Manage and develop accounts
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
* Proven track record in medical device sales
* Theatre experience is advantageous
* Hospital experience within the territory
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.