Senior Brand Manager - Southern UK
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career in an environment where you will have full accountability and visibility and in return substantial opportunity for excellent rewards and recognition.
The Marketing team consists of a Brand Director, Senior Brand Manager, Associate Brand Manager, Sales & Marketing Administrator and a Digital Health Manager. It's a new team, and the personalities are positive, passionate, enthusiastic, and hardworking.
The aim of the Senior Brand Manager role is:
* To develop the brand goals and objective in line with the agreed strategies
* To develop and implement the brand planning process and activation to ensure successful adaptation to changing environmental pressures and business needs
* To manage the collaboration between brand and l internal departments to ensure that teams are working towards the shared objectives
* Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with all relevant stakeholders
* Day to day administration of Marketing agencies/suppliers to ensure best practice is followed, services provided are of the requisite quality and good value is obtained preserving Company interests
* To fully comply with corporate governance requirements and internal/external regulations as required
* To actively support brand activities to drive customer engagement.
* Significant previous Brand Management experience gained in a UK Pharmaceutical company
* Strong commercial acumen is essential, including ability to work with complex figures and multiple information sources
* Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills
We also need candidates who have really good knowledge and experience in the full brand cycle.
Our client values individuals who are honest, driven and with a high level of integrity.
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information please apply online or contact Huw Nicholas at CHASE on 0131 553 6644.