Respiratory Secondary Care Specialist - South Central
Star are recruiting for one of the market leaders within the respiratory market who are looking for a secondary care expert to join their highly successful team across South Central. This company has a brilliant culture and ethos which makes them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
This role will involve driving sales and market share growth across the Local Health Economy accounts, focussing on secondary care.
* Develop territory account plans to achieve sales targets, influence product awareness, and gain formulary inclusions.
* Identify opportunities and potential challenges in the usage of promoted products at a local level and provide solutions to meet these needs.
* Organise and lead meetings at a local level as well as building relationships with local Key Opinion Leaders.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Proven track record of sales success
* Evidence of gaining position formulary inclusions
* Strong presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you want to be a part of a company that leads the way in treatment for respiratory diseases, apply for this role via this website now or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.