Our client is looking to create a first-class in house radiotherapy service to enhance their support delivered to one of their biggest clients.
* Set-up and maintain a radiotherapy engineering support service
* Repair and maintain medical equipment whilst having an indepth understanding of patient safety and the ability to work accurately and safely under pressure
* Coach junior staff as and when required
* HNC/D Electronis or equivalent
* Membership of VRCT
* Recognised Manufacturer Training T1
* In-depth knowledge of MHRA advice and Guidance
* Advanced electronic skills including test and measurement
* An understanding of Risk Management generally and the impact on Radiotherapy delivery
* Experience in the repair, calibration and use of general medical equipment
* Specialised Medical Engineering experience in Radiotherapy amd equipment commonly associated with this area
* Good working knowledge of appropriate national regulatory standards
* Has attended a range of OEM or other appropriate device specific training and is in possession of relevant certification
This post is full time, hours are worked flexibiliy in agreement with the manager to provide services as required.
There will be occasional UK travel between other sites.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.