Our client is looking for an individual to assume responsibility for the management of their service delivery, ensuring that all ervice and maintenance activities are delivered safely and carried out in line with idustry standards and contractual obligations.
Key Accountabilities include:
* To work professionally as a key memeber of the team, communicating regulary and effectively
* To work closely with the Head of Operations in regards to all aspects of service deliver and performance management
* Provide support as required to various other departments within the company
* To attend and provide input to joint investment committee meetings
* To be responsible for the performance of all maintenance and service related operational obligations for the appropriate sites
* To undertake audits of legacy equipment and verify list of assests
* To communicate, issues and escalations in a timely and effective manner, to all stakeholders, ensuring appropriate escalation occurs
* To liaise with the Trust, OEM's, building contractors, removals teams and other relevant teams over the removal and re-installation of Legacy items
* To understand the operational contract and provide cover/back up to other Service Managers at other sites
* HNC/D or professional qualification in relevant subject
* Understanding of clinical workflows
* Understanding of MHRA Managing Medical Devices
* Contract management skills
* Previous Field Service Role in Radiology Equipment
* Management and Leadership trained
* Registered Clinical Scientist/Technologist
* Worked with and influenced senior NHS clinical staff
* Strong background in repair of Medical Imaging Equipment
* Experience of managing major equipment deliveries and installations
* Expertise in at least one equipment modality
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact Zoe Brown on 07710047119.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.