Our client is seeking an experienced PET/CT Engineer to expand their Engineering Team in the UK.
* Preventative mainteance service in accordance with company schedules to maintain equipment to the highest standards
* Timely response to breakdown events to diagnose, troubleshoot, fault find and repair. Problem Management and Fault escalation to the Service Manager as required
* Support customers using remote connection
* Mentor and support less experience members of the team using your experience and knowledge, encouraging new ideas and ways of working.
* Develope their PET/CT skills and technical knowledge further, attending 'Centre of Excellence' traininf courses
* Previous OEM experience on relevant PET/CT equipment
* Fundamental management skills, concise communication, and the ability to liaise effectively with colleagues
* Experience in the repair and callibration of CT equipment
* Familiarity with appropriate national and local regulatory standards
* has worked in clinical areas and involving patient communication
* BTEC/ONC or above
* An understand of risk management generally and the impact on medical device support
* Mechanical workshop skills
* Experience in the repair, calibration and use of electro medical, x-ray and imaging equipment
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact Zoe Brown on 07710047119.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.