Brand Lead - Vaccines -Berkshire - Competitive Salary
Our client is a global integrated healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, with multiple market-leading brands across a range of therapy areas.
They are looking for a Brand Lead to join their Vaccines team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Validating new launch opportunities with product head
* Managing portfolio development program through all stages optimising resource
* Pathway mapping to understand patient flow, management of patient and HCP's
* Developing an understanding of key accounts, payees, patient advocate groups and professional associations
* Acquiring deep understanding of the external environment to anticipate future trends and formulate a strategic view over the next 5 years
* Leading the brand planning cycle, for pre-launch brands, with cross-functional team and developing a successful Brand Strategic Plan
* Translating the Brand Plan into a strong actionable operation plan with clear goals, actions, accountabilities and measures across the cross-functional team
The Ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice
* Sales, Marketing, Commercial, Market research experience
* Strategic marketing, analytical and planning skills
* Knowledge and understanding of the modern NHS/HSE
Apply for this Brand Lead opportunity now via this website, or contact Danny on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.