Our client is an International Pharmaceutical company who are leaders in their field. They have a fantastic pipeline and are currently looking to recruit a Senior Product Manager to help drive their recently launched product to success.
You will be accountable for driving brand performance through the management of the operational plan and ensuring the successful delivery of key projects defined by the plan, on time, in full and within budget.
You will also play a key role in contributing to the brand strategic plan, meeting customer needs through a customer-centric approach and working in cross-functional teams to ensure that brand objectives for sales and profitability are met.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Inputs into the brand planning cycle with the cross-functional team and developing a successful Brand Strategic Plan
* Works cross-functionally to appropriately group patients and customers and applies segmentation analysis
* Identifies and forecasts the impact of potential investment options to deliver the short and long-term objectives of the brand plan
* Develops an understanding of the external environment to anticipate future trends and formulates a strategic view about the facts and trends that will impact the success of the brand.
* Works cross-functionally to encourage insight sharing to develop knowledge of customers, payers, patient advocacy groups, professional associations and policy makers for the therapy area.
* Identifies and considers the strategic value of all possible potential channels for targeted customer groups
* Identifies prioritized tactics and activities that deliver objectives of the brand operational plan aligned to the CSF's, global guidelines and brand strategy
* Prepares new campaigns and creates programmes to deliver the brand operational plan and communicates these clearly to 3rd party agencies
* Manages the budget for assigned projects and programmes, ensuring appropriate phasing of spend across the year and ensuring that all projects are delivered at the right cost with the right supplier.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Demonstrable track record within Pharmaceutical marketing either as a Product Manager or Senior Brand Manager
* Ability to translate ideas into action - Innovative and forward-thinking
* Ability to work within a matrix environment and build strong relationships internally & externally
* Product launch experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* CIM& ABPI qualified
* Degree educated (or equivalent)
For more information on the exciting position with a leading portfolio please contact Danny Walsh
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.