Exciting Account Specialist opportunity!
Our client's discovery and development process always begins with the patient in mind; they continually look to improve treatment options and outcomes for patients with unmet needs. Their discovery and development efforts are focused on a core set of therapeutic areas including hepatitis C (HCV), neuroscience, immunology, oncology, renal disease and women's health.
The Account Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Customer selling and relationship management
* Effectively handling objections or concerns
* Identifying, developing and maintaining disease state experts, speakers/advocates
* Continuously striving to gain market intelligence
* Delivering expected product performance
* Developing business plans for your territory
* Continuously analysing sales reports (CRM etc.) and field intelligence.
The ideal candidate will have / be:
* Degree educated in either science or nursing
* Knowledge and understanding of the disease, industry and local market conditions
* Strong communication, organisational and selling skills
* Territory management experience
Please apply via this website or call Jaqueline Watson on 01628 581240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.