MARKETING MANAGER - EXCITING NEW LAUNCH - MENTAL HEALTH - BASED SOUTH EAST ENGLAND
Our client is an international pharmaceutical group dedicated to the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals. It promotes a wide range of innovative pharmaceuticals, both proprietary and under license, in a number of therapeutic areas including a specialized business dedicated to treatments for rare diseases.
This is a new position that will be a key role as they set up their new UK operation. The objective of the role is;
To meet agreed sales and market share objectives through effective marketing, strategic and operational planning, implementation and management of resources in line with agreed budget and regulations.
- Lead the development, implementation and refinement of marketing strategy and brand activity plan
- Act as a Brand Champion
- Develop and manage strong customer relationships
- Support sales team to deliver sales performance within budgets
- Previous pharmaceutical marketing experience
- A track record of success in a customer facing (ideally hopsital sales) position
- Excellent planning and implementation skills
- Collaborative approach, achieving shared goals through effective decision making
- Skilled in managing customer relations
This is an excellent opportunity to get in at the start of an exciting new UK start up.
The role will be split between head office, field and home working.
It offers a Highly Competitive Basic Salary, Company Car/Allowance, Bonus and Full Benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.