Key Account Manager - Rheumatology - North West
This role is with a speciality pharmaceutical company with a global presence, consistently at the forefront of research and development within Speciality Medicine. With an exciting pipeline of products, the company are looking to recruit the best talent. Their vision and mission is to strive for excellence in their respective fields, with the ultimate goal to make a difference in patients' lives.
My client have an exciting opening in their Rheumatology division covering accounts within the North West region (GMMMG) and are looking for someone who has a strong Key Account Management background in Specialist Diseases and the promotion of high cost medicines to join their team.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Developing and successfully implementing a Business Plan for the territory, aiming to promote all company products and services
* Preparing formulary submissions for all products and fully supporting this to ensure the best possible outcomes
* Driving the company's Rheumatology product to gain the fastest possible access into market
* Nominating and developing advocates for speaker meetings, and attending national and international congress.
* Developing strategic account plans and cultivating relationships with key stakeholders.
Applicants should have/be:
* ABPI-qualified Medical Representative
* Highly experienced in a KAM type role
* Success working in a commercial team
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven achiever who is results-orientated The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package
Apply now via this website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.