Territory Manager - Wound Care - Northern England
Star's recruiting for a Territory Manager to work for a medical devices company in their Wound Care & Diabetes portfolio based across the North England.
This role offers the unique opportunity to be part of a brand new team working in Digital Healthcare. You will be commercially astute with strong financial skills and ideally have experience in the Wound Care & Diabetes arena.
Key responsibilities of a Territory Manager:
* Maintain and build customer relationships
* Determine customer needs and provide product / procedural solutions
* Follow company priorities and marketing objectives with a view to maximising sales opportunities
* Evaluate competitors and their products responding proactively to market changes and external influences
* Develop business plans for retention of existing customers and identify new customers / sales opportunities and target these appropriately
* Research, develop & maintain an accurate and thorough knowledge of all products and related procedures, keeping abreast of new developments in relevant fields
* Meet agreed sales targets, business objectives and deadlines
* Maintain company records and provide reports when required
* Work well as part of a team , cooperate with colleagues and take direction from / work closely with your line manage
The ideal candidate would have/be:
* Degree qualified
* Minimum of 2 years' experience
* Strong business and financial skills
Apply now for this Territory Manager role via the Star website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.